Storm ID are looking for a Digital Production Manager to assist in the smooth delivery of our digital software projects from their specification through to launch. This is a new position for Storm and is a great role for someone who likes to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
This is a key role for us and is perfect for a well organised person who is enthusiastic and a strong communicator. You will own the production process and be responsible for all production and support scheduling across the business and will have the opportunity to mould and shape the role and process as you go.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Working with Project and Account Managers to deliver projects within time and budget and to a high standard;
- Working with Support Manager to ensure that the support queue is managed and has suitable resource allocated.
It’s a bit like juggling! You’ll be busy and will need to have a good handle on what is happening across multiple projects and clients at any one time. You’ll be:
- Liaising with Project Managers and Account Managers to assess project schedules and urgent requests;
- Liaising with the creative, development and performance marketing team members to track progress;
- Reviewing production schedule v resource progress and priorities;
- Assign or reassign resources to satisfy production demands;
- Reporting daily on the production schedule, highlighting issues and suggesting corrective courses of action;
- Reporting monthly on resource utilisation for support and project reporting and billing.
Skills you’ll need:
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise based on organisational imperatives;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to ensure work is delivered against client and internal projects appropriately.
Useful but not essential:
- Experience of resource/trafficking workflows would be useful but not essential
- Experience of digital project production planning would be useful but not essential
- Sound understanding of project management principles and the project lifecycle would be useful but not essential
Some facts about Storm:
- We work with some incredible clients: Disney, Mars, LiveStrong, ITV, RBS, Microsoft, Lloyds, M&S, NHS Scotland, Scottish Government, Trinity Mirror, DC Thomson, Scottish and Southern Energy to name but a few.
- We are building the most ambitious citizen facing web and mobile apps for the government and public sector.
- Millions of pounds flow through our eCommerce solutions.
- We send more than 4 million emails a month from our marketing solutions.
- We tweet from our Twibbon Twitter account with 1.2 million engaged followers.
- Our comic viewer, augmented reality, face-in-the hole, news and daily deal mobile apps running on iOS and Android phones and tablets have more than 10,000 sessions a day.
What you’ll get when you work here:
Not only will you get all the things you’d expect from a top agency: great coffee, free fruit, free massages, the best table tennis in Edinburgh (as verified by our recent victories in the inaugural inter-agency tournament), office PlayStation, monthly beers and snacks, summer days out, the best tools to do your job and excellent work mates, you’ll also receive:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
After 3 months probationary period:
- Virgin Pension (employer non-contributory)
- Eyecare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
After a year:
- PRP (Profit Related Pay)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Sounds amazing hey?
If you want the chance to work in a leading digital agency where innovative work and great clients are the norm then please send your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.