Storm are looking for two Account Managers to be a key part of our expanding Client Services team.
You will be joining an experienced team of leaders, influencers and agency ambassadors; all of whom have a sense of how ideas and innovation can drive our clients’ businesses forward. The role will see you working on interesting digital projects on behalf of clients in the fields of publishing, sports, retail, health and tourism and there will be opportunities to work on a whole range of different digital projects from e-commerce to mobile to social media to digital performance marketing.
- You’ll be managing and developing strong client relationships and be recognised as an important part of the team by Storm’s clients.
- You’ll be comfortably managing multiple clients simultaneously and achieve excellent results both for the client and Storm.
- You’ll liaise with internal project teams to successfully deliver projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- You’ll manage external suppliers, ensuring outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
Skills you’ll need:
You’ll need to have a passion for the web, be interested in emerging technologies and platforms and digital performance marketing plus:
- Strong account management experience with an integrated or digital specialist
- Proven success in building exceptional client relationships
- Experience of working on large digital client accounts
- Experience with web build and/or digital marketing
Some facts about Storm:
- We work with some incredible clients: Disney, Mars, LiveStrong, ITV, RBS, Microsoft, Lloyds, M&S, NHS Scotland, Scottish Government, Trinity Mirror, DC Thomson, Scottish and Southern Energy to name but a few.
- We are building the most ambitious citizen facing web and mobile apps for the government and public sector.
- Millions of pounds flow through our eCommerce solutions.
- We send more than 4 million emails a month from our marketing solutions.
- We tweet from our Twibbon Twitter account with 1.2 million engaged followers.
- Our comic viewer, augmented reality, face-in-the hole, news and daily deal mobile apps running on iOS and Android phones and tablets have more than 10,000 sessions a day.
What you’ll get when you work here:
Not only will you get all the things you’d expect from a top agency: great coffee, free fruit, free massages, the best table tennis in Edinburgh (as verified by our recent victories in the inaugural inter-agency tournament), office PlayStation, monthly beers and snacks, summer days out, the best tools to do your job and excellent work mates, you’ll also receive:
- A salary of £25k – £35k dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday
After 3 months probationary period :
- Virgin Pension (employer non-contributory)
- Eyecare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
After a year:
- PRP (Profit Related Pay)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Sounds amazing hey?
If you want the chance to work in a leading digital agency where innovative work and great clients are the norm then please send your expression of interest and CV to Stewart@stormid.com ASAP.